Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED]

Go down 
3 posters
PengirimMessage
Max_Conner
Civilian

Jumlah posting : 4

Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED] Empty
PostSubyek: Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED]   Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED] EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED] 0dUyu
Los Santos Government Services Application Form.

I.PERSONAL DETAILS
I, 1.1 Last Name: Frank
I, 1.2 First Name: Daren
I, 1.3 Age: 24
I, 1.4 Date of birth: 24 March 1989
I, 1.5 Sex: Male
I, 1.6 Blood Type : O
I, 1.7 Weight :78 KG
I, 1.8 High :176 CM
I, 1.9 Ethnicity: African

II.ADDRESSING DETAILS
II, 2.1 Phone Number: -
II, 2.2 Address: Jefferson Motel
II, 2.3 Education: S2 Sarjana Hukum.
II, 2.4 Job: Mechanic.

III.PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
III, 3.1 Do you have any criminal record? No.
III, 3.1.1 If yes, please explain it: No.
III, 3.2 Do you have a driving license? Yes.
III, 3.3 Did you ever use that has to do with drugs?No.
III, 3.4 Tell us about yourself (min. 100 words):My name is Frank Dante . I just moved from a town called Yakoba , South Africa . I lived there as my father poor people who work just as a farmer and my mother is a housewife . I moved to Los Santos at the age of 24th I went to los santos with air vehicles that can be bought ticketnya after 10th save . Arriving in los santos my religion a little confused by the many people passing by in the streets around the airport my airport with my innate hire a taxi that was waiting at the airport . Then I went to the Jefferson hotel to rent a room while before I bought the house . Then I saw a tow truck that was working and I immediately ask the person who is in the tow truck kah place where the mechanic job , mechanic here after what I have appreciated his salary . Then once I know that the work truck docks in the ocean I immediately rushed to get there by taxi which I rent . When we got there I was immediately met with a tow truck disana.setelah skipper talked my talk was accepted as a mechanic . And I see the list price is expensive tow truck is very expensive, as I know that the tow truck was expensive once I suddenly saw the ad at the time I relax in the hotel that there was a tow truck so cheap I was rushed to buy it before I bought the truck in I saw it when I was not sure because the goods are no good anymore or destroyed so I did not buy it , I was rushed to buy all the tools needed by mechanic.dan until now I still live peacefully in the city of los santos .
III, 3.5 Why do you want to Join us? (min. 100 words):At the time I was little I used to buy a toy tow truck with my mother the former , so I was delighted when I saw people working with the tow truck , I see people who work in the city tow trucknya los santos when I asked you what's working and they replied " Work we are LSGS " and I was asking back " if you must know what their duties " and they replied " We are duty mengecheck car is already registered what has not yet what it is when we take her car to the impound place " after a long time I thought that work was indeed mengasikan to live seriously and I think it is also permissible to work in kerjakan.saya interested in the job and I immediately went to the place they come together and I asked him " sir may  ? Where can I join this ? "And he replied " you can apply through online and you will be in direct interview here " Once I know that this job is very pleasant right and I immediately rushed to the hotel to register to Los Santos Government Service. I immediately opened the website them.And start typing slowly . On this basis I am happy to see the people in Los Santos Government Service worked diligently I was interested in their work .

Statement:

I, Frank Dante state that I will follow all the rules and I will also do my duty given to me the best I can. I will also not fake any information in my application and if I put false information in my application then I am ready to receive the punishments that come with the rules.

Sign,

Frank Daren

((Out Of Character))
OOC, 1.1 Nama Lengkap: Muhammad Raffi
OOC, 1.2 Umur: 17
OOC, 1.3 Lokasi: Tangerang,Perumnas
OOC, 1.4 ID Forum: @mrdrafidarmawan
OOC, 1.5 ID UCP: wizkhalifa
OOC, 1.6 Apakah anda memiliki karakter lain?: Yes.
OOC, 1.7 Apakah anda sedang di faction official?: No.
OOC, 1.7.1 Jika iya, beritahu nama faction dan izin untuk dual faction: No
OOC, 1.8 Berapa lama sudah bermain di JGRP: 1/2 tahun.
OOC, 1.9 Apakah anda pernah terlibat banned?: Yes.
OOC, 1.10 Skala RP anda dari 1 - 10: 7.5
OOC, 1.11 Apakah anda bisa menggunakan Teamspeak? : Bisa.
OOC, 1.12 Mengapa anda ingin bergabung dengan LSGS? (Min. 10 words):Saya ingin mengalami yang namanya roleplayan sebagai Los Santos Goverment Service ini, yang mana menurut saya roleplaynya lebih mengasikkan  dari player biasa.dan orang lain menganggap bahwa roleplayan menjadi Los Santos Government Service Itu gampang,Tapi tidak untuk saya, Saya anggap roleplayan menjadi Los Santos Government Service itu tidak gampang karena membutuhkan roleplay yang saya anggap roleplaynya high. Saya biasa hanya  meroleplay kan kejadian seperti menjadi trucker lah ,nolongin orang yang kecelakaan , Membetulkan mobil/motor dan saya merasa bosan dengan roleplay yang hanya biasa biasa saja yang sama seperti player pada umumnya .Saya ingin merasakan roleplay seperti menilang orang karena mobil non registered,Menderek mobil karena parker sembarangan  yang lebih seru dari role play biasa yang orang lain lakukan .saya akan bermain serius di server Jogja gamers roleplay ini. Dan tidak akan main-main di faction Los Santos Goverment Service ini. Yang Dimana roleplaynya lebih asyik dari roleplayan biasanya dan yang mana roleplaynya serperti di dunia nyata.

Terakhir diubah oleh Max_Conner tanggal Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:08 pm, total 1 kali diubah
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jerrick_Jessan
S.G.O
S.G.O
Jerrick_Jessan

Jumlah posting : 97
Lokasi : Ganton Apartement

PostSubyek: Re: Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED]   Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED] EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:21 pm

More effort

((kalau pake Google translate lebih teliti lagi))
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jerrick_Jessan
S.G.O
S.G.O
Jerrick_Jessan

PostSubyek: Re: Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED]   Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED] EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:37 pm

(( OOC 1.9 anda pernah telibat banned jawab sejujurnya http://jogjagamers.com/forum/topic/16148-jacob-connorlaviosta/#entry152676))
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Max_Conner
Civilian

Jumlah posting : 4

PostSubyek: Re: Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED]   Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED] EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Maaf pak solanya itu sudah agak lama saya lupa , edited mas tolong maafkan saya.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Abbe Cage
Deputy Chief
Deputy Chief
Abbe Cage

Jumlah posting : 125
Lokasi : Tangerang

PostSubyek: Re: Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED]   Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED] EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:07 am

Quote :
More Effort

Perbaiki tanda baca dan penggunaan kata.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Jerrick_Jessan
S.G.O
S.G.O
Jerrick_Jessan

PostSubyek: Re: Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED]   Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED] EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:47 am

Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED] 0dUyu
From the Recruitment Team.
Los Santos Government Services
"E pluribus Unum"

Dear Mr. / Mrs. Daren

I would like to inform you that your application is DECLINED.
By Los Santos Government Services for the following reason (s):

Reason (s):
Wrong Format

Note:

Sincerely

Jerrick Jessan
LSGS Recruitment Team
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED]   Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED] Empty

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Frank Daren [Academy #12][DENIED]
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1